Hand control for accelerator and brake.
Carospeed Classic is a universal floor-mounted hand control that moves the accelerator and brake pedals to an intuitive hand control; pull for gas and push to brake.
Each Carospeed Classic comes fitted with a hill holder to hold the brake pedal down. In this way hands are freed at trafﬁc lights to change gears or tune the radio. Cruise control is an optional extra and its set function is activated using the same button as the hill-holder.
Carospeed Classic is available in three versions: Standard model with only the basic accelerator and brake functions. Indicator model with integral indicators for right and left and finally E model with integral electrical functions for right and left indicators, windscreen wipers, washers, horn, high and low beam and set function for the cruise control, in the knob.
- Sturdy construction that provides a good driving experience
- Styled and shaped to fit in with the rest of the car interior
- Can be installed in most vehicles
- Cables are concealed under carpeting and behind panels; no holes need to be drilled
- Recommended for use with automatic gearboxes only.