Bathmaster Sonaris Bathlift
Combining superb functionality and outstanding performance with great design, the Bathmaster Sonaris sets the standard for safe independent bathing.
With an all plastic construction the Sonaris is easy to clean and maintain, and is strong and robust ensuring complete stability. Sufficiently lightweight to be easily manageable, it fits into the bath with the minimum of effort.
The Sonaris has been designed to provide a comfortable and supportive bathing position which may be further enhanced with the addition of the optional pads. The single button operation allows the user to descend and keep the backrest upright or to recline back to a more comfortable position, whilst retaining ample leg room to relax in the bath.
The hand controller incorporates a superior battery delivering market leading performance. It incorporates a host of useful features, including audible and visual alarms to signify operation and battery charge levels, and a handy sleep function to preserve the battery life.
Key Features and Benefits
• Modular and portable, a two piece powered plastic reclining bathlift that fits most shapes and sizes of baths
• Sucker feet that may be angled in any direction to suit the curvature of the bath to ensure stability and safety in use
• Contoured seat and backrest for support and comfort. May be used with or without the covers
• Two lightweight components that simply click together facilitating quick and simple assembly, installation and removal
• Designed with convenient holding points on each component to ease carrying and transportation
• Large side flaps to allow easy transfer on to and off of the Bathmaster Sonaris
• Easily operated by lightly pressing the large control pads, which are textured to assist the visually impaired
• An audible bleep and warning light identify when the battery requires charging, and when to stop using the bathlift.
This helps users to ensure the battery is always charged
and improves its reliability and performance
• A built in safety mechanism ensures the bathlift will not lower if there is insufficient charge in the battery to raise the user
• Smooth steady action plus a transition interval between reaching the base of the bath and reclining allows the user to remain in a controlled position increasing confidence and security.
• An automatic sleep facility occurs after 10 minutes of non-use in order to optimise battery performance. The unit is simply reactivated by pressing a control pad
• The preferred angle of recline can be selected by the user enabling the most comfortable and suitable position to be chosen
• Includes fixing holes which accommodate an extensive range of optional extras
• Available with a range of accessories to enable the Bathmaster Sonaris to be tailored to individual requirements
• 5 year guarantee on frame
• 2 year guarantee on hand controller, recharger and motor
|Seat Size Inc Flaps||510 x 680mm|
|Backrest Size||615 x 355mm|
|Max Angle of Recline||40 Degrees|
|Max User Weight||140kg|
|Height Range||75mm to 455mm|