The Turny 6-Way is the new and improved 6-Way Base!
The Turny 6-Way enables users to easily get from a wheelchair to the front seat of a vehicle and vice versa. As the name suggests the seat lift can move in 6 directions; up, down, forward, backward as well as rotate left to right. This means that the seat can be brought backwards, rotated to face the inside of the vehicle and set to a desired height to enable users to easily transfer from a wheelchair, whilst inside the vehicle.
- Universal configurable adaptation
- Can be installed on both the driver and passenger side
- Doesn’t impede the functionality of the vehicle – it is possible to share the vehicle with someone who doesn’t use the wheelchair transfer system
- No permanent modification to the vehicle
- One control box to control the movement of the seat which is adjustable in position
- Rotates up to 140 degrees
- 180kg weight capacity
- Two installation points to accommodate users who need to sit closer to the steering wheel
- Seat belt geometrical
- Improved OEM seat compatibility